Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.
In the near future, a new Ranked Battles system will be tested.
The main features of the new system:
- Ranked Seasons succeed each other almost immediately, only with short breaks to separate them.
- Each Season is split into Sprints, each 1-3 weeks long.
- In one Sprint, you can progress through one of the three Leagues and, upon reaching rank 1 and passing qualification, advance to the next League.
- Rewards are given for a certain number of victories in the League, for reaching the first rank, and for passing qualification.
- To ensure quality matchmaking, Ranked Battles are not available during periods of low activity.