Closed testing of Update 0.10.0 is starting: celebration of the Lunar New Year, Brawls, and other news.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.
Lunar New Year
The following content is added in honor of the Lunar New Year celebration:
- Pan-Asian Tier IX battleship Wujing (analogue of Alsace) and Pan-Asian Tier VIII aircraft carrier Sanzang (analogue of Saipan) with special "Sha Wujing" and "Tang Sanzang" permanent camouflages. Please, note: if necessary, balance changes may be applied to Wujing.
- 2 new commanders, patches, and flags;
- "Garuda" permanent camouflage for Fen Yang;
- 2 types of "Journey to the West" containers.
Dragon port is updated in honor of the holiday.
There will be 2 Brawls in 0.10.0:
- 26 of January 2021 - 1 of February 2021 in "7 vs 7" format on Tier VIII ships
- 9 of February 2021 - 15 of February 2021 in "7 vs 7" format on Tier X ships
Battles will be held in Arms Race mode without aircraft carriers and no more than 2 battleships per team. In order to participate in these Brawls, only the division commander should be a member of a clan: up to 6 mercenaries may be invited to the team.
Other news and changes
- For more clarity, the display of early access ships in the tech tree is updated, as well as the description of their peculiarities;
- The split of torpedo bombers' aim into segments now depends on the number of planes in the attacking flight. This fixes an issue which prevented the display of some of the lines in the aiming reticle;
- Pressing the F key after attacking with the last flight in the squadron will lead to skipping the attack animation and transfer control to the ship;
- The armament interface of Aircraft Carriers in the "Equipment" tab is updated;
- The game is now being loaded while the video is played on the startup loading screen.