The changes will be applied to Thunderer, Stalingrad, Italian battleships and test ships.
We've changed the characteristics of several ships, including special ships Thunderer and Stalingrad, having analyzed their combat performance and taken player feedback into account. Such changes were required in order to carefully adjust the balance of selected warships. We'll monitor the impact of the changes and general balance of ships, as usual we'll apply changes if deemed necessary.
- Main battery firing range reduced from 24.3 to 23 km.
- Action time of the consumable «Surveillance Radar» reduced from 30 to 25 s.
IV Dante Alighieri
- Sigma parameter reduced from 1.6 to 1.5;
V Conte di Cavour
- Main battery reload time reduced from 33 to 31.5 s.
VI Andrea Doria
- Maximum SAP shells damage increased from 9100 to 9500.
We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results.
VIII Tiger '59
- Changed the «Repair party» consumable:
- Restoration of hit points, after receiving damage to the citadel, increased from 10% to 50%;
- The restoration of the non-citadel damage increased from 50% to 60%;
- Main battery accuracy increased.
- Added consumable «Spotting aircraft»:
- Action time of consumable 60 s.
- Reload time 240 s.
- Number of consumables 4;
- Main battery firing range bonus is 30%.
- Reload time of «Main Battery Reload Booster» consumable increased from 30 to 60 s.
British destroyer Druid, Tier X:
- Main battery reload time increased from 1.7 to 1.8 s.
- Main battery firing range decreased from 14.1 to 12.1 km.
- Maximum AP shell damage decreased from 2350 to 2200;
Italian cruiser Napoli, Tier X:
- Secondary battery reload time reduced from:
- 90mm shells from 4 to 3.5 s.
- 152mm shells from 10 to 8 s.
- Aft-end armor belt slopes thickness increased from 20 to 30 mm.
- Fore- and aft-end armor plating reduced from 30 to 25 mm.
- Aircraft restoration time reduced from 180 to 120 s.
- Size of attacking flight increased from 3 to 4.
- Aircraft per squadron increased from 3 to 4.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.