The changes are applied to German destroyers, Fenyang, and other ships.
Having analyzed combat performance and taken player feedback into account, we've changed the characteristics of several ships. These changes were required in order to carefully adjust the balance of the mentioned warships. As usual, we'll monitor the impact of the changes and the general balance of the ships and apply changes if deemed necessary.
VIII Gustav-Julius Maerker
- Detectability range by sea reduced from 8.2 to 8 km. Other detectability ranges were reduced accordingly.
IX Felix Schultz
- Detectability range by sea reduced from 8.3 to 8.1 km. Other detectability ranges were reduced accordingly.
VII Leberecht Maass
- Main battery reload time increased from 4 to 4.2 s.
- Main battery reload time decreased from 4.9 to 4.7 s.
VI Queen Elizabeth
- 180 degrees turn time reduced from 72 to 54.5 s.
- Main battery firing range increased from 16.5 to 17 km.
VI Leander, VII Fiji
- Main battery reload time increased from 7.7 to 8 s.
- Main battery reload time increased from 7.5 to 7.7 s.
- Detectability range by sea increased from 7.2 to 7.3 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
- Action time of the "Surveillance Radar" consumable reduced from 30 to 27 s.
- Main battery firing range increased from 15.2 to 15.7 km.
VI Andrea Doria
- Maximum SAP shell damage increased from 9,900 to 10,250.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website