In 0.10.10, players will see massive visual improvements - some of which have already been announced earlier in the development blog. Now we would like to share further details on these changes.
Water simulation and visual looks have been completely reworked.
- Waves now have realistic dynamics, featuring different heights and shapes. An effect of "rocking" the ship on the waves will be created. This change, however, will not affect the gameplay of the game.
- Updated ship wake effect.
- Added dynamic seafoam and improved water surface visuals.
Added high detailed textures to the following Maps: "Two Brothers" and "Hotspot," as well as the Ports "Philippines", "Saint-Petersburg" and "Twitch".
In future updates, we will continue to work on the rest of the Maps and Ports.
We continue to improve the underwater world in our game:
- Added underwater vegetation on the "Two Brothers" and "Hotspot" Maps.
- The underwater world has been added to the Maps "Haven", "Sleeping Giant", and "Crash Zone Alpha".
Vegetation and animations
- On all Maps and Ports, tree models have become more detailed and varied.
- Birds, fish, waving flags and other moving objects have been added to maps and ports with HD textures. In the future, the number of animations on maps and ports will be increased.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.