We adjusted the parameters of ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Incomparable, Prinz Rupprecht, and Karl Schonberg, as well as some other ships.
- The engine's settings have been changed. Since then, the ship will accelerate faster - up to 24 knots moving forward, and to 5 knots when reversing.
- The Propulsion Modification 1 Upgrade is no longer available to be mounted.
- Repair Party is replaced with Specialized Repair Teams, similar to the one of British heavy cruisers.
IX Prinz Rupprecht
- Maximum AP shell damage reduced from 12700 to 11500.
VI Karl von Schönberg:
- Torpedo speed reduced from 65 to 62 knots.
- Torpedo range reduced from 8 to 7.5 km.
VII Jervis, VIII Gustav-Julius Maerker and IX Felix Schultz.
Fixed an issue which caused the detectability range from submarines to be not equal to the detectability range by air:
- Jervis: detectability from submarines increased from 2.9 to 3 km.
- G.J. Maerker: detectability from submarines reduced from 4.4 to 4.3 km.
- F. Schultz: detectability from submarines reduced from 4.3 to 4.2.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.