As was previously announced, there will be balance changes made to Petropavlovsk, Zao, and F.D. Roosevelt in update 0.10.10. These small changes are required in order to carefully adjust the balance of these warships. Further changes may follow in future updates, should they be required. Soon we will surely share more information about the reasons for changes to particular ships in a separate publication. Besides, in the first half of November, we will also release a video where we will provide a more detailed information on how we work on ship's balance.
- Number of Hit points increased from 40,800 to 42,800.
X Franklin D. Roosevelt:
- Number of hitpoints on Attack aircraft reduced from 3,200 to 3,040;
- Number of hitpoints on Dive Bombers reduced from 3,710 to 3,525;
- Number of hitpoints on Torpedo Bombers reduced from 3,690 to 3,505.
- Main Battery Reload Time increased from 20 to 21 s.
- Main Battery Reload Time increased from 13.5 to 14 s.
- Main Battery Reload Time decreased from 10 to 9.5 s.
- Main Battery Reload Time decreased from 12 to 11.5 s.
- Maximum AP Shell Damage decreased from 12,950 to 12,500
- Detectability Range by Sea decreased from 7.8 to 7.5 km. Other detectability ranges were changed accordingly.
- Torpedo tubes reload time reduced from 139 to 129 s.
IX Marco Polo:
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.8 to 1.9.
- Main Battery firing Range increased from 17,0 to 17,5 km;
- Maximum firing Range of Main Battery guns with "Gun Fire control system" mounted increased from 18.7 to 19.2 km.
Fixed an issue because of which the secondary battery firing range of several ships didn't match the systematic values.
- Small changes made to the secondary battery firing range of II Nino Bixio, II Chester, II Diana, II Diana Lima, II Albany, II Almirante Abreu, II Chikuma, V Conte di Cavour, V Pyotr Velikiy, V Iron Duke, V Hawkins, V Emerald, VI Dallas, VI Leander, VI Devonshire, IX Izumo. Details will be available in the patchnotes of Update 0.10.10.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.