Starting with the 12.6 Public Test, Lüshun will be redesigned.
- Main battery reload time reduced: 3.4 to 1.7s.
- HE shell parameters changed:
- Maximum damage reduced: 1,800 to 1,550.
- Chance to set fire reduced: 8 to 5%.
- Detectability range by sea reduced: 7.2 to 6.9km.
- Detectability range by air and depths reduced: 3.4 to 3km.
- Smoke Generator consumable removed; Repair Party consumable replaced with Heavy Repair Teams consumable which has the following parameters: (Duration time 60s; Reload time 120s; Charges 3)
The amount of damage taken in any part of the ship that can be restored by the Heavy Repair Teams consumable increased: 50 to 60%.
These changes will emphasize Lüshun as a gun-focused ship. Her main role in battle will be to directly confront enemy destroyers with her quick-firing guns. Good concealment allows her to easily ambush enemy ships by finding them with the help of the Hydroacoustic Search consumable, which has an increased range. Afterward, the ship can retreat back to recover HP using the Heavy Repair Teams consumable and be ready for another engagement.
However, her low maneuverability and lack of a Smoke Generator makes it difficult for Lüshun to disengage from heavy enemy fire easily, so it is recommended to find a favorable position on the battlefield.
Also, New Hampshire - an analogue of Vermont added for future Unique upgrade testing, has been renamed to Utah.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.