We'd like to share details about the 22nd season of Clan Battles.
From August 23 till October 8, Clan Battles Season "Anaconda" will be held in a 7 vs 7 format on Tier X ships and superships.
Battles will be held in the "Clans. Domination" mode on the following maps: Land of Fire, Shards, Sea of Fortune, Shatter, Warrior's Path, Haven, and Riposte
- No aircraft carriers or submarines
- No more than one supership per team
- No more than one battleship per team
There will also be additional restrictions on certain ships from the start of the season:
- Limited the number of Republique, Preussen, Ragnar, Gdansk, Petropavlovsk, Napoli, and Marseille. One team may not have more than one of these ships in total.
- Limited the number of Kléber and Marceau. One team may not have more than two of these ships in total.
- Ohio, Kremlin, St. Vincent, Småland, and Condé are not allowed
Ships that have analogs (such as Black Friday ships or collaboration ships) are automatically subject to restrictions if there are restrictions on the original ship.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.