Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to Schill, Scarlet Thunder, Defence, Kitakami, and U-4501.
- Main battery reload time increased: 18.1 to 20s.
- AP shell penetration capabilities increased.
- Torpedo range reduced: 10 to 8km.
- Torpedo speed increased: 64 to 65 kt.
- HP reduced: 56,800 to 44,000
- Fire duration increased: 30 to 60s.
- Added Main Battery Reload Booster consumable with the following parameters: (Main battery reload time -67%, Action time- 20s, Reload time - 120s, Charges - 3)
- Damage Control Party consumable replaced with Fast Damage Control Team consumable with the following parameters: (Action time - 10s, Reload time - 40s, Charges - 4)
- Defensive AA Fire consumable has been moved to the same slot as Hydroacoustic Search consumable.
IX Scarlet Thunder
- Main battery reload time increased: 27 to 29s.
- Main battery reload time increased: 16 to 18s.
- Torpedo launching angles are now wider.
- Improved the Repair Party consumable. Now it restores more HP. Also, the restoration of HP for ship parts increased: 50 to 60%.
- Main battery reload time reduced: 4 to 3s.
- SAP shells replaced with HE shells.
- The HE shells will have the following parameters:
- Maximum damage: 2700
- Fire chance: 11%
- Torpedo launching angles are now narrower.
- Now only acoustic torpedoes will be available.
- Torpedo arming distance is slightly increased.
- Sonar will have the following changes:
- Reload time increased: 7 to 12s.
- Ping velocity increased: 500 to 600 m/s.
- Initial and final width of impulse will now have the same stats as standard German submarines.
- Increased the indicated hit area of sonar pulse.
- HP increased: 10,200 to 14,100
- Maximum dive and ascent speed increased: 1.5 to 3.4 m/s.
- Submarine Surveillance consumable range reduced: 9 to 6km.
Due to the low combat effectiveness of the existing concept for U-4501, we decided to change it, shifting the focus towards more tactical and cautious gameplay. In this regard, alternative torpedoes were removed and acoustic settings were changed - now it will be easier for the player to achieve a double hit in the marked sector due to an increase in both the size of the sector itself and the width and speed of the pulse.
At the same time, in order to prevent excessive effectiveness of torpedoes, the reload time of the sonar and the arming range of the torpedoes were increased. Also, due to the low survivability of the submarine, it was decided to increase the HP along with the maximum dive and ascent speeds. This should emphasize the features of the ship as fast and comfortable when moving underwater, which allows you to quickly reach the target and hide in case of danger.
Added Lübeck and Vrijheid to testing in order to evaluate potential unique upgrades for Elbing and Gouden Leeuw, respectively.
- Main battery reload time reduced: 7.1 to 6.8s.
- Engine Boost consumable speed bonus increased: 8 to 20%
- Main Battery traverse speed increased: 10 to 20 degrees/s
- The number of HE Bomb Airstrike charges increased: 2 to 3.
- Reload time of HE Bomb Airstrike reduced: 100 to 70s.
Both Lübeck and Vrijheid will have their 6th upgrade slot removed.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.