We're applying balance changes to the following ships based on an analysis of both their combat statistics as well as player feedback: Renown, Yūdachi, Marlborough, Adriatico, and Álvaro de Bazán. Additionally, we are applying changes to the test ship Monmouth based on testing results.
British battleship Renown, Tier VI
- Main battery reload time reduced: 25 to 23.5s.
- Main Battery firing range increased:
- Stock Gun Fire Control System module firing range increased: 15.4 to 15.8km.
- Researchable Gun Fire Control System module firing range increased: 16.9 to 17.4km.
Japanese destroyer Yūdachi, Tier VII
- Torpedo speed increased: 57 to 64kt.
British battleship Marlborough, Tier IX
- HE shell parameters changed:
- Maximum damage increased: 4800 to 5500.
- Fire chance increased: 24 to 28%.
Italian destroyer Adriatico, Tier IX
- Main battery reload time reduced: 5.4 to 5s.
Spanish destroyer Álvaro de Bazán, Tier X
- Main battery reload time reduced: 6.1 to 5.5s.
- Burst fire reload time reduced: 24 to 21s.
Test ship changes:
British cruiser Monmouth, Tier X
- Main battery parameters changed:
- Reload time reduced: 18.5 to 15.5s.
- Firing range increased: 16.9 to 19.8km.
- Removed HE shells.
- AP shell parameters changed:
- Maximum damage increased: 5750 to 6200.
- Arming threshold reduced: 39 to 25mm.
- Improved the ricochet angles, and now they will resemble those that can be found on high-tier British destroyers.
- Shell penetration significantly improved.
- Shell ballistics altered to have a considerably flatter trajectory.
- Deck armor reduced: 40 to 30mm.
- Parameters of the "Repair Party" consumable were changed:
- HP restoration per second reduced: 1188 to 297.
- Action time increased: 20 to 28s.
- Number of charges increased: 2 to 3.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.