Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.
- Main battery guns reload time reduced from 12.6 to 12.1 s.
- Bomb parameters were changed:
- Maximum damage increased from 4,700 to 4,900
- Chance of causing a fire on target increased from 27% to 28%
- Detectability range by ships increased from 14.9 to 15.4 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.
- Main battery guns reload time reduced from 15.0 to 14.5 s;
- Detectability range by ships increased from 14.74 to 15.04 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly.
"Engine boost Modification 1" upgrade:
- Bonus to the action time of the consumable reduced from 40% to 30%.
VIII Belfast '43
- Number of "Short-Burst Smoke Generator" consumables increased from 2 to 3.
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.9 to 1.95.
- Main battery guns reload time increased from 8.5 to 9.5 s.
IX Paolo Emilio
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for SAP shells is reduced from 70 to 60 degrees;
- The guaranteed ricochet angle for SAP shells is reduced from 80 to 75 degrees;
- Bonus to the ship's maximum speed from the "Emergency Engine Power" consumable is increased from 20% to 25%.
- AP shell armor penetration was increased.
X Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Number of rockets on attack aircraft reduced from 28 to 26:
Japanese battleship Hizen, Tier IX
- Deck armor increased from 25 to 32 mm.