Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game's website.
German cruiser Ägir, Tier IX:
- Main battery firing range increased from 17.0 to 18.5 km;
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.8 to 2.05;
- Main battery reload time reduced from 22 to 20 s;
- Secondary battery firing range reduced from 7.6 to 5.3 km;
- Accuracy settings of secondary armament are adjusted to the standard settings for cruisers
The concept of Ägir initially implied close-range combat with the help of torpedo armament and secondary guns which were uncharacteristically strong for the class. However, her constructive features - bad aiming angles of the aft turret and her armor - didn't allow to fulfill the ship's potential in this role. New settings will make Ägir a mid- and long-range ship, and she will still be effective in close-range combat against single targets.
Soviet cruiser Kotovsky, Tier V:
- Main battery reload time incresased from 8 to 10 s.
Soviet cruiser Voroshilov, Tier V:
- Main battery reload time increased from 12.5 to 13.5 s.
Soviet cruiser Mikoyan, Tier V:
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for AP shells is reduced from 55 to 50 degrees.
Soviet cruiser Petr Bagration, Tier VIII:
- Detectability range by ships increased from 12.6 to 14.0 km. Other detectability ranges increased accordingly;
- Turret traverse speed reduced from 8 to 6 degrees per second.
American battleship California, Tier VII:
- Main battery reload time increased from 30 to 34.2 s.
Soviet cruiser Riga, Tier IX:
- AP shells maximum damage reduced from 5,950 to 5,750.
Japanese battleship Shikishima, Tier X:
- AP shells maximum damage increased from 17,000 to 19,400.
We adjusted the parameters of these ships based on testing results.