Changes to Italian battleships and other ships.
We adjusted the parameters of these ships based on testing results.
- Detectability range by ships was increased:
- Andrea Doria, Tier VI: from 13.32 to 13.82 km;
- Francesco Caracciolo, Tier VII: from 13.32 to 14.32km;
- Vittorio Veneto, Tier VIII: from 14.94 to 16.24 km;
- Cristoforo Colombo, Tier X: from 16.38 to 17.88 km.
- Other detectability ranges of these ships were increased accordingly.
- Speed loss due to steering was reduced.
- AP shell armor penetration was reduced.
- Secondary battery firing range increased from 4.5 to 5.5 km.
- Main battery traverse speed increased from 7 to 8 degrees per second.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 7.5 to 6.5 s.
Japanese battleship Hizen, Tier IX:
- Number of hit points reduced from 80,700 to 75,900
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.