We've changed the characteristics of several ships, having analyzed their combat performance and taken player feedback into account. Such changes were required to carefully adjust the balance of selected warships. We'll continue to introduce changes in the updates that follow, if deemed necessary. This devblog also features changes to test ships: Italian battleships, Hizen, Plymouth, Strasbourg, and some other ships.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Any showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. The final information will be published on our game's website.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 12.1 to 11.7 s.
- Bomb parameters were changed:
- Maximum damage increased from 4,900 to 5,100;
- Chance of causing fire on a target increased from 28 to 29%.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 13.5 to 13.0 s;
- Detectability range by ships increased from 14.24 to 14.54 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 14.5 to 14.0 s;
- Detectability range by ships increased from 15.04 to 15.34 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
- Detectability range by ships increased from 15.4 to 15.8 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
We adjusted the parameters of the following ships based on testing results.
Italian battleships Andrea Doria, Francesco Caracciolo,Tier VI and VII:
- The "Exhaust Smoke Generator" consumable was removed.
With this change, the features of the Italian battleships branch will become more pronounced while progressing along the branch, and the differences between mid-tier and high-tier ships will be more noticeable.
Italian battleship Cristoforo Colombo, Tier X:
- Horizontal firing angles on both sides of the aft-end turrets were reduced by 10 degrees;
- Sigma parameter was reduced from 1.6 to 1.5
- Deck plating thickness reduced from 55 to 50 mm.
- Torpedo tubes reload time increased from 47 to 75 s.
- Engine settings were changed. Now the ship will gain and lose speed in the same way as the cruiser Minotaur.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 6.5 to 6.0 s.
VIII Belfast '43
- Main battery reload time increased from 9.0 to 10.5 s.
- Main battery firing range reduced from 21.1 to 20.3 km;
- Main turrets' traverse speed reduced from 4.5 to 4.0 degrees per second;
- Detectability range by ships increased from 16.38 to 17.38 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
- The angle at which the check for ricochets is made for AP shells is reduced from 60 to 45 degrees;
- Guaranteed ricochet angle for AP shells reduced from 67.5 to 60 degrees.
- Arming threshold increased from 19 to 21 mm.
- Reload time of the "Main Battery Reload Booster" consumable increased from 120 to 180 s;
- Main battery reload time increased from 21 to 24 s.
- Removed the ability to mount the "Propulsion Modification 1" upgrade.
- AP shells' arming threshold and fuse arming time were reduced to values similar to the AP shells of British light cruisers:
- Arming threshold reduced from 25 to 12 mm;
- Fuse arming time reduced from 0.025 to 0.005 s.
German aircraft carrier Werner Voss, Tier X:
- Parameters of skip-bombers were updated.