Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to European destroyers, Tashkent ’41, and Nottingham.
IX Lambros Katsonis and X Gdańsk
- Torpedo range increased: 7.5 to 9 km.
- Torpedo range increased: 6 to 8 km.
VII Tashkent '41
- Torpedo tube reload time increased: 80 to 100 s.
- Torpedo Reload Booster consumable cooldown increased: 240 to 300 s.
With the release of Update 12.3, the ship will be renamed Tashkent ’39. Historically, the armament configuration this ship is represented with in the game was replaced with a different one in 1941. The previous name opened the door to confusion, as one could think that the ship would come equipped with the guns it received as a result of this 1941 refit. 1939 is the year the historical Tashkent received the main battery guns that this ship has in the game, so we are now reflecting this in its updated name.
- Maximum HE shell damage reduced: 3,300 to 2,850
- Chance to set fire reduced: 17% to 15%
- Torpedo tube reload time reduced: 67 to 47 s.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing. The final information will be published on our game's website.